To balance my last post on the 10 Hardest Things about Being a New Mother, I wrote this post. Again, they are in no particular order.
|Ella smiling at us. Photo taken on February 22, 2012 (1 month, 4 days old)|
2. Seeing my husband interact with and love our daughter.
3. Watching my daughter sleep beside me at night.
|Ella trying hard to stay awake. Photo taken on January 26, 2012 (8 days old)|
4. Kissing her precious little head.
5. Feeling her breathe on me while she sleeps on my chest.
6. Watching her learn new things every day.
|Dave & Ella. Photo taken February 22, 2012 (1 month, 4 days old)|
8. Listening to her make her wonderful little noises.
9. Watching her grow bigger and bigger and develop more into her looks each day.
|Ella & I. Photo taken January 18, 2012 (1 1/2 hours old)|