|My husband, baby, and me!|
- What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Corn on the cob, or my mom's homemade ice cream cake - yumm!
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPhone?
We Won't Be Quiet - David Crowder Band
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
"There is no shortcut to anyplace worth going" - Dave Ramsey
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor: I really like doing our finances - weird, eh?
Outdoor: I used to love playing basketball, but I also enjoy walking, biking, kayaking, rock climbing, etc.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Vacuuming. It is just so laborious to have to go get the vacuum cleaner from downstairs, put it together, move it around, etc.
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
Zumba! Or playing sports/games with people. It makes me forget that I am exercising.
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
Time of day: First thing in the morning. I am the least tired and am the most productive.
Day of the week: Monday, I like the potential that comes with it
Month of the year: December - I love the lead-up to Christmas!
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
The Newfoundland ferry. It takes too long and I always feel like I am going nowhere.
- What is your favorite body part?
In general? Umm arms are useful.
- What sound do you love?
My little girl talking to me!
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
It would be a get out of debt party for everyone I know getting out of debt (I am a bit of a freak).
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
I would paint Newfoundland, as it is (in my opinion) the most beautiful place on earth.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Hmm - I am not sue. So far I have liked every stage pretty much equally (except for middle school!)
- If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
I probably wouldn't be so concerned about being healthy. I would eat lots of chocolate cake.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Hmm..I'm not sure - I'll get back to you on this one.
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
These questions are hard! I would have loved to be in the Garden of Eden at creation.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Right now I would like to have better design & website skills, it would help me with my job.
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
Raising my beautiful baby girl.
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
Probably the same things that I do now!
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Maybe Elizabeth, or Sophie.
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
Mr. Dave Ramsey
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Tithe it, and then put 15% into mutual funds.
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Animal: panda bear - I don't know why, except that they are cute
Drink: Apple Juice - it's my fav.
Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate chip cookie dough brownie bits...yummm
- If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
What am I on the earth for?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Elizabeth Bennett. Especially if Colin Firth can actually be Mr. Darcy.
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Usually I clean the house, or nap.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
"Amy Pike" I'm really original like that.
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
I don't know, but I know which bands would be: Gungor, Relient K, David Crowder, etc.
Personal History Questions
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
We moved to Miramichi.
- What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
I've never really 'partied', so I guess I'll say my wedding - does that count?
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
The Hunger Games books.
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
I don't know, to be honest.
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
I think almost every experience makes me stronger. Although, literally I did do some push-ups this morning
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
Broke the spindels on our staircase.
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
I made chicken satay with peanut sauce last week. It was phenomenal.
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
I honestly have no idea.
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
Not having to be constantly cooking/cleaning/doing laundry
- What is your first memory of being really excited?
I'm not sure this was my first, but an early one was of my younger sister being born.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
I have no idea, although we took a trip across Canada when I was in elementary school and I remember buying my own bat, ball, and ball mit.
- When was the last time you were nervous?
This morning when I realized my alarm didn't go off.
- What is something you learned in the last week?
I learned more about the American tax system.
- What story does your family always tell about you?
How when I was in middle school, I didn't have the guts to ask the bus driver if that was the bus I was supposed to be on.
- At what age did you become an adult?
Legally - 18. In real life, probably when I got married and had my beautiful baby girl so 22/23?
- Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
What a weird question. I guess pictures can usually tell a greater story and conjure up better memories than what can be spoken or written down.
- Where’s Waldo?
- The best part of waking up is?
The potential the day allows.
- How now brown cow?